ECM700 MULTIFUNCTION POWER METER
ECM 700 Series can measure accurately almost all parameters in electrical systems. They offer voltage, current, real power, reactive power, input energy and output energy, power factor and frequency etc, measurement,.
Except for measurements, ECM700 series can provide optional functions internal clock, set point, SOE and TOU with proper software and hardware. With set point, ECM700 can monitor and control reliably LV or HV power systems, With SOE, ECM700 make it convenient for users to analyze events happened.
An optional module can be selected and mounted easily to ECM700 to complete some optional functions.
ECM700 series offer maximum visibility with a custom backlit LCD display, The display is fully visible under most conditions and from most angels. ECM700 series have communication ports and support MODBUS protocol, Software of ECM 700 can be upgraded through communication.
- One Meter to Measure all your Values and Replaces Multiple Analog Meters
- Commercial/Industrial Metering
- True RMS Measurement of Voltage, Current, 4 Quadrant Power, 4 Quadrant Energy, Power Factor, Frequency
- 4 Control Relays; 4 Digital Inputs with SOE Or 2 Control Relays; 8 Digital Inputs with SOE (Option)
- Individual Harmonic Distrotion up to the 31st (Option)
- Support Set point and TOU
- Wide LCD Display for Easy Viewing.
- The Front Panel supports Local Data Display and Basic Setup
- Communication with MODBUS/PROFI BUS Protocol
- Switchboards, gensets, motor control centers, etc.
- Remote metering and cost allocation
- Power Monitoring & control systems
- Power demand analysis and management
- Individual machine load monitoring